CIMdata Digital Transformation Master Class at ACE 2023
1 May, 2023 (1:00-4:30 pm ET)
This class is offered exclusively for ACE registrants.
If you wish to attend, please make sure to register for ACE first, and then additionally for the class.
Pricing: Cost is calculated per student per company
- First student — US$495
- Students 2-5 — US$450 each (call +1 734.668.9922 for group registrations)
- Students 6+ — US$375 each (call +1 734.668.9922 for group registrations)
This Digital Transformation Master Class leverages CIMdata’s internationally recognized 5-day PLM Certificate Program for Industrial Organizations and PLM Solution Providers. This assessment-based class satisfies the main PLM education requirements of enterprises of all sizes.
The Digital Transformation Master Class consists of one 3.5-hours session and includes one individual assessment.
Successful completion of the course and the assessment leads to a Basic Certificate of Digital Transformation Leadership and 0.3 CEUs.
Benefits of CIMdata’s Classes
- CIMdata’s classes allow you to experience CIMdata’s internationally recognized education programs in a way that easily fits into your schedule.
- Comprehension assessments are completed after each module and offer participants tangible metrics of educational value.
- The course provides an independent learning opportunity.
- PLM Road Map & PDT 2023 attendees
- Digital Transformation Executive Champions and Sponsors
- Mid- and Upper-Level Business Managers
- Functional Directors (e.g., IT, engineering, supply chain, NPD, etc.)
- Business Process Subject Matter Experts
- Project Leaders
The Digital Transformation Master Class is industry and solution-provider-independent.
- What is Digital Transformation?
- Where & How Does PLM Fit into a Digital Transformation Initiative?
- Key Enabling Elements of a Digital Transformation
- An Industrial Status Check: The State of Digital